- 1. Rates are quoted in Botswana Pula and per person sharing per night.
- 2.Rates include government taxes where applicable. If taxes increase, we reserve the right to increase the rate accordingly.
- 3.Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- 4.Guide rate on request and applies to bone fide tour leaders / guides accommodated in the guide’s accommodation.
- 5.Rates include P10.00 per person training levy.
- 1. Children of all ages are welcome to Tautona Lodge
- 2. 50% of the adult rate will apply to children 12 years and younger and applicable to children haring with an adult. The adult rate will apply to children 13 years and older.
- 3.Children 2 years and younger are accommodated on a complimentary basis and are required to share with parents.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 1. IN ORDER TO SECURE A BOOKING WE REQUIRE A 20% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
- 2. FULL PRE PAYMENT / OUTSTANDING BALANCE to be received 45 DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF TRAVEL. If payment has not been received we reserve the right to cancel this reservation and our cancellation policy will apply
- 3.Extras must be settled on check-out by guests.
- 4.Any and all charges incurred in making payment to Tautona Lodge shall be borne by the Company, irrespective of mode or form of payment made
- 5.The onus is on the Company/ Client to ensure payment is affected and to confirm payment details directly to Tautona Lodge
- 6. NO REFUNDS ON PRE-BOOKED AND PAID MEALS
- 1. Should a cancellation be received once a confirmed status is held, 20% of the contracted rate will be charged.
- 2. Should a cancellation be received between 45 and 31 days prior to due arrival date 50% of the contracted rate will be charged.
- 3. Should a cancellation be received between 30 and 0 days prior to due arrival date 100% of the contracted rate will be charged.
- 4. Cancellations and Confirmations must be in writing by all parties concerned.
- 5.Please Note:Should the clients fail to arrive on the due arrival date, start their trip after departure or leave before its completion, no refund will be made.
Notwithstanding the above terms, Tautona Lodge reserves the right to cancel any reservation should full payment or a deposit not be received.Any queries on this invoice must be communicated in writing to your Reservations Consultants within 14 days of issue, failing which the Invoice will be deemed accepted by yourselves as correct.
Tautona Lodge reserves the right to change all terms & conditions without prior notice.
- 1.You must please cover yourselves, prior to confirming the booking, with comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of your trip. We will not be held responsible for guests traveling without insurance.
- 2.The relevant cancellation policy applies should you fail to join or start your journey for any reason, including airline delays or missed connections. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance for this purpose. You become liable for cancellation penalties immediately on confirmation of your booking services.